Protect your water service from freezing

Due to extreme frost conditions in the metro area this season, property owners in New Brighton and other metro cities have experienced frozen water services. City officials are asking residents to periodically check the temperature of water coming from their faucets. If the temperature is 40 degrees or colder, you should contact the Public Works Department. If you have discolored water, this may be an indication that your water may freeze soon. If your water is discolored, run water immediately, and contact the Public Works Department.  For additional information, please see the link on the home page at the City of New Brighton website.

If you have any questions, contact the City of New Brighton Public Works at 651-638-2111 or 651-638-2119. For after hour and weekend service, dial 911.

Rate this article: 
No votes yet
Comment Here